What is Dermatoglyphics?
Dermatoglyphics is the study of fingerprint, palm print and footprint. The dermal ridges begin to form around the 13th week of gestation and complete development by the end of the 21st week, and then remain invariable. Each individual’s Dermatoglyphics pattern is unique and unalterable. Dermatoglyphics pattern has been accepted as a diagnostic tool in the last 20 years and Dermatoglyphics research has been extended to the public as dominant science. (more)
Is Dermatoglyphics Analysis scientifically or medically proved?
Many scientists and medical doctors have used genetics, embryology, Dermatoglyphics, anthropology and anatomy as the basis to observe, analyze, validate and conclude the result of Dermatoglyphics.
How should parents act after the test?
Respect the uniqueness of each child
- Understand the brain function and help children breakthrough their learning barrier
- Understand the gift of child and work on the its development
- Provide suitable learning environment in accordance with the child’s specific characteristics and intelligence development
- Provide parents the appropriate suggestion of reinforcement
- Early understanding of the child’s gift to help them choose the future major
What kind of help can the Dermatoglyphic Analysis give us?
- The brain function structure
- The sharpness of learning ability
- Learning type in sense of sight, sense of hearing and sense of physical learning
- 4 types of learning style; cognitive style, imitative style, reverse thinking style and open style.
- The 8 acquired intelligence
What is the difference between Dermatoglyphic Analysis and fortune telling?
The Dermatoglyphics Analysis is to sample the invariable and unalterable ridgelines by using the computerized, scientific method of comparison, quantification, and analysis, the result is therefore objective. The figures remain the same as the child grows in age. It is fundamentally different from the fortune-telling via the reading of palm print.
What specific help can be given?
Through the Dermatoglyphics, we are able to find out:
- Why are the children not interested in their learning?
- The learning barrier because from the inappropriate stimulation and teaching
- Why are the children always opposing to your teaching methods?
- Why are the children so active, so stubborn, or why they cannot concentrate or sit still?
- Find out the most appropriate way of teaching and communicating with the child.
The Dermatoglyphics Analysis is for the parents and teachers to understand how the child functions and their best method of learning.