1. Overview and Scope
2. When and What kind of Personal Data do we collect?
Dr Intelligences may collect, use and disclose the following data about you:
- When you provide Personal Data by filling in online forms when applying for Dr Intelligences’ services or feedback, asking queries, requests and other submissions;
- When you contact Dr Intelligences (i.e. telephone calls, online chat programs, social media, faxes and emails), we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- If you enter into any contract with Dr Intelligences or purchase any products/services from Dr Intelligences;
- When you engage our Dermatoglyphics Analysis services: fingerprints and palm prints will be collected.
- If you participate in any exhibition, event or workshop organised by Dr Intelligences or where Dr Intelligences is a participant;
3. What purposes does Dr Intelligences Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?
Dr Intelligences may use the information we collect from you for any of the following purposes:
- To perform or carry out Dr Intelligences’ obligations such as Dermatoglyhics Analysis, other programs, workshops,arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To enable Dr Intelligences’ laboratory(local and overseas), third-party agents, and service providers) to fulfill obligations/services as stipulated in your contract with Dr Intelligences;
- To handle products and services requests and inquiries;
- For payment administration purposes;
- To facilitate data analysis and business planning purposes;
- To process your inquiries and any and all other ancillary administrative purposes;
- Purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
We may also contact you by any means of communication for which you have given us contact details, including but not limited to email, telephone numbers, and post, for the purpose of getting your feedback or for providing you information which we believe could be of interest to you.
By your submission of your Personal Data to us, you consent to the onward disclosure of your Personal Data to these agents or service providers (as set out in no.3 of “What purposes does Dr Intelligences collect, use and disclose personal data?”) and the processing of your Personal data by these agents or service providers.
We only collect, process, use or disclose such Personal Data, in accordance with this policy. If you are acting as an intermediary, or otherwise on behalf of a third party, or supply us with information regarding a third party, you undertake that you are an authorized representative or agent of such third party and that you have obtained consent from such third party to our collection, processing, use and disclosure of their Personal Data. Because we are collecting the third party’s data from you, you undertake to make the third party aware of all matters listed in this policy by referring them to our agencies’ website.
4. Consent for the collection and use of your Personal Data
In this regard, please note that it is on your part to ensure that all personal data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct at the time of submission. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
Please note that if you do not consent to any of the above business purposes, Dr Intelligences may also be unable to meet the purposes for which the information was collected.
5. Does Dr Intelligences disclose Personal Data to third parties?
Dr Intelligences may disclose your Personal Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act (Cap. 50).
On occasion, Dr Intelligences may use third-party agents and service providers to assist us in the use of your Personal Data as outlined under “What purposes does Dr Intelligences Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?” You consent to such use of your Personal Data by continuing to browse on Dr Intelligences’ website or continuing to engage with Dr Intelligences.
6. For how long does Dr Intelligences retain your Personal Data?
Dr Intelligences will cease to retain Personal Data, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for collection of such personal data is no longer being served by such retention, and such retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
7. How does Dr Intelligences protect your Personal Data?
All electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured and stored with controlled access.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all personal data will be so protected, Dr Intelligences cannot be responsible for any unauthorized use or misuse of such information and from risks which are inherent in all internet communications.
Your Personal Data will only be disclosed for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested and shall not be sold or disclosed to any other company for any other reason whatsoever without your consent.
8. Access and Correction of Personal Data
Please contact us via our email email@example.com, should you wish to have access to or seek to update, correct or withdraw the consent to collect and use your Personal Data. Your email should identify yourself and state which Personal Data and information about its use and/or disclosure is requested
9. Other Information
Dr Intelligences reserves the right to change this Policy with or without notice from time to time.